Friday, February 29, 2008

Dreams and Nightmares

I used to remember my dreams a lot more often when I was younger. Now, they are easily left behind in my bed. Every once in a while, though, a dream sticks in my mind. I'll wake up completely freaked out and so relieved that what I envisioned while sleeping isn't really happening. The ones I remember most have to do with a) breaking up with my fiance, b) being chased by bad guys, or c) screwing up at work. So it's pretty clear that I only remember the bad stuff.

I wish I'd have some inspiring or motivating dreams. Dreams about my actual life dreams would be ideal. But that doesn't seem to happen. Wouldn't it be cool to actually dream about yourself in your dream job? That's never happened to me. Or if it has, I simply have no memory of it. Stupid, unmotivating sleep.

No comments: