Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Bloggin

When I'm bored at work, I check out a few blogs. To feed my girly side, I read Outblush.

It features reviews and info on fashion and makeup, but it also has some of the most randomly awesome products, particularly related to food. Check it out:

Cakesicle pan
Lip balm
Doughnut maker

I'll post some other blogs during the week. By the way, it was once my dream to become a full-time blogger. Maybe it's time to revisit that dream. I also want to write a screenplay. My dreams really are varied, aren't they?

2 comments:

Musings from Me said...

Cool website. I love products like this. The cakesicle pan is an awesome idea for a party. I think we have the Lucky Charms lip balm!

Joshua Harless said...

write a screenplay about blogging! no one will watch it, but at least both your dreams will come true.